Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Irena Then - German Playmate Of The Month, Miss August 2011

Irena Then - German Playmate Of The Month, Miss August 2011
41 JPG | up to 4203*2599 | UHQ | 102.85 MB


Irena Then is a German model and the German Playboy Playmate of the Month for August 2011.

What I like: nature and music
What I do not like: lies and assembly
Hobbies: I sing and love to walk in the park.
My biggest dream since I can remember, I dream of being on stage - whether as singer or actress.
My future plans: I love all kinds of animals, even mice. Therefore I would like to open a sanctuary for animals, soon as I have the money.
Where can you meet me: Fridays at "Café Riva". As the boss puts on himself, and does it really sound hot.

Irena Then bio

Name: Irena Then
Date of birth: 01.02.1984
Age: 25
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 52 kg
Location: Düsseldorf
Bust: 85
Waist: 63
Hips: 90

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.