Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ultimate collection: Top beauty - Lauren D’Marie

Ultimate collection: Top beauty - Lauren D’Marie
235 JPG | ~1067*1600 | 9 pictorials | 128,42 Mb
Playboy nude model

Lauren D’Marie was the Playboy Cybergirl Xtra for May 2010. Posing for Playboy doesn’t feel like work for Lauren; it’s more like a day off from life. “A great escape,” she says. “When I take my clothes off, I get in The Zone. I feel calm, relaxed, and most of all, sexy!” She’ll graduate from college this year with a degree in social work — then it’s time to hit the real world. “Being a Cyber Girl gives me an amazing feeling of accomplishment and excitement. I know I’m heading in the right direction.”

Lauren D’Marie Bio
Measurements: 34C-25-35
Height: 5’3″
Weight: 105 lbs
Hometown: Boston, MA
Date of Birth: 01/22/87

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER: None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.